Full course description
Importing goods and supplies from around the world can give your business a competitive edge in your domestic market or make your production costs more cost-effective.
This one-day seminar will consider the basic procedures, terminology and documentation involved in importing, giving you the knowledge needed to trade with confidence.
It is suitable for both new importers and those who just want to refresh their knowledge. It also covers the new rules and processes traders need to comply with to continue trading with the EU.
- Understand the basic processes of importing
- Learn how to identify and select suppliers
- Appreciate the challenges of cross-border payments
- Understand your documentary requirements
- Learn how to manage import process from start to finish
The price of this E-training course is £599.00 + VAT.