Full course description
Businesses that move goods internationally need to be aware of the customs rules and processes that govern cross-border trade.
This is especially the case since the UK left the EU customs union as firms now need to complete customs declarations for all goods that they trade with the EU and beyond.
This one-day course guides you through all the procedures and documents you need to understand and complete in order to trade compliantly and with confidence.
- Understand the role of HMRC and international customs authorities
- Learn which documents need to be completed
- Learn about the data which is required for these documents
- Understand customs classification, origin and valuation processes
- Gain awareness of the benefits of customs special procedures
- Learn how to use ‘the Tariff’
The price of this E-training course is £599.00 + VAT.